Wednesday 14 August 2013

Tough Days.

Dave is officially in Korea, he got there at 11pm (my time) last night. I recieved my first email from him at 3am this morning letting me know he was there and how things went getting there, etc. I then got a small second email today at 6:30am just to let me know they had gotten a room, which apparently really sucks and I am meant to be getting photos of just how bad it is at some point. It is currently already 8:30am tomorrow in Korea, this 15 hour time difference is going to drive me mental, but I am so very glad I did get to hear from him today. Only one day down, 36 more to go. Oi vey, this is going to be very long. 

I however am making myself a very lame list of tasks to do everyday just so that I am kept busy, and not lounging around thinking about how he isn't home. Hopefully this list works out, but I'm not usually one who can stick to silly things like that, especially ones like this that literally have things such as "Have a LOTR marathon day" on it. 

I do however know what I will be doing on September 19th after work. I have decided I am gonna go get my hair done, then get gel nails and a pedicure done, so that I look extra nice when I finally see him again on September 20th. 

Well I guess that's about it for today, until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment