Friday 16 August 2013

No Win Situation.

How annoying is it that because I miss Dave, I can't wait for the little emails we've been sending each other because then I get to hear from him, but that at the same time those emails make me miss him more. 

Remind me to kick his butt when he gets home for leaving me here alone for 5 weeks. If it was just 2 weeks I think I'd be quite a bit better, because then hey guess what I would be seeing him in just another week. But no in reality I will be seeing him again in 34 days, how lame!

I know for sure I well be preoccupied next weekend, but this weekend however I fear may just drag along. So very happy its the weekend though, it was a long work week. Hopefully time starts moving along swifter come Monday, I won't ask that the weekend goes by fast, coz 1 that means back to work already and 2 I just don't think it will. 

I am debating having a massive Lord of the Rings fest weekend, and watching the first 3 and then watching The Hobbit Part 1 as well...but I just don't know if I am in the mood, so may just pop on Fellowship of the Ring tomorrow morning, rather than tonight.

What to do tonight then? Hmm I guess I will come up with something. Have already cleaned the bathroom, suppose I should grab my clean laundry from downstairs and put that away...but then what???

Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat you're in! My hubby left for 3 1/2 weeks to Dallas with an anticipated return date of September 10th. I'm due the 4th - needless to say I'm a little on edge. Trying to keep myself occupied seems a full time job in itself!

    Here's what I've done to keep myself busy: Organizing my kitchen cabinets, cleaned out under my bed, Supernatural tv marathon, Harry Potter marathon (Lord of the Rings may be next!)and gone through my clothes to sort what I will wear again and the stuff I wonder why I still have (donate!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah it sucks, doesn't it?! Hopefully little London hangs in there for you until her daddy is home.

      I have cleaned and organized my bedroom, and had one of my nieces over last night for a sleep over which was nice, she just went back home. I have been watching quite a few movies, but have yet to do any marathons, don't know if I have the patience for that right now haha. I'd rather be moving around doing something right now then sitting still. I also went through my clothes, and I gave some to my sister that I just no longer wear or didn't fit me. I'm getting the hang of keeping busy now, and the past 3 days I haven't been so miserable. Yes I miss him, but he'll be back home soon, and that's really all that matters. Best of luck hun! :)

      Delete