Sunday 11 August 2013

Not Goodbye Just See You Soon.

This weekend was the last weekend I got to spend with my boyfriend for a month and a half. He's off to Korea on Tuesday, and as he was busy getting all the last minute things done, and spending time with his family today, and will be spending the night at his parents tomorrow so his mum can drive him to the airport on Tuesday morning, we said our goodbyes last night. 

It was a lot harder for me to say goodbye then I had thought it would be. I knew I was going to find it difficult but what I didn't know was that I was going to cry on his shoulder while he comforted me and reassured me he'd be home before I knew it. 

He got me this very cute Scottie teddy, as he knows I really want one, and so that I would have something to cuddle when I miss him. He told me that my puppy would keep me company while he's away, how thoughtful. 





Now I just hope that I manage to hang in there, be strong, and keep busy until I see him again on September 20th.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment