Friday 2 August 2013

Finding Happiness.

Well I have a new job, hopefully soon I will be all caught up with my bills. What a relief that will be. I will finally be able to get a new laptop soon as well, and a new bed, and an ipod as well. Oh the many joys of realising money will soon no longer be a huge stress. Rent, and utilities, and food will finally be easy thing to pay for, and I'll have money for the rest of my bills, and be able to save up for things I want, and trips, and actually be able to just have savings set aside for possible rainy days. I feel so much better now.

Finally get to see a surgeon for my gallstones as well, my consultation is on the 8th of this month, so on Thursday, then I will finally have a surgery date, oh happy days, it seems as though all things are coming together, so much to be thankful for at the moment.

On a slightly less happy note however, my boyfriend is sick with a bad chest infection and with only 12 days left until his five week Korea trip, I am finding it hard that I can't be spending this time with him, however the important thing is that he gets plenty of rest and gets rid of this chest infection. Hopefully soon he will be feeling himself again, leave my boyfriend alone infection. Haha!

I have been seriously thinking over the idea of finding a Scottie I can adopt/buy as I do really want one, but not sure what I will be doing there quite yet. I was looking today but it seems nearly impossible to find Scottie's in the area I am living in at the moment, so in any case I will have to wait. 

I have also decided that the trip I am going to take will be in Ireland, and England. Mainly I'll be stopping over in England so I can visit with my friends and catch up, also I do love my England, and missing it terribly. But I would also love to visit a Country I have never been to and since Ireland is so close to England, and I have always wanted to go, I shall!

That's it for now, be back another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment