Sunday 18 August 2013

Good Mood.

I am finally okay with the fact that Dave is gone, it may have taken me a week but at least I got there. I do still miss him, but I know he will be back home, and that's really all that matters in the end. 

He did have a bit of a hiccup on his trip with the friend he is over there with so on the 21st he will be flying over to Vietnam on his own for 2 or 3 weeks, and then he will head back to Korea for his last week or so of his vacation. I am sure that he will still have a great holiday though, which will be good for him. Although through our conversation this morning he and I both decided 5 weeks was way too long, and he won't be doing that again, he also said he won't be doing any traveling for a while after he comes home because he will for sure have it out of his system.

In other news I don't think I ever announced my surgery date here on my blog. I am going in on September 25th, I am so excited to finally get this over with and not have to live in fear of what I'm eating. However that being said the fact I am undergoing a surgery makes me very nervous at the same time. I need to be at the hospital about 2 hours before my surgery time, then the surgery it's self is usually about an hour, and then I think I need to stay in the hospital for another 3 or so hours, before I am sent home, but I will be home the same day I go in. It's a full 6 week recovery surgery, but after 2 weeks I will be allowed to return to work on light duty. 

I think that about covers everything for now, so until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment