Saturday 24 August 2013

Emotions.

I am shocked it's taken me this many days to sit and write a blog. I haven't exactly been doing very much with my time, yet somehow it seems blog writing suddenly didn't feel like something to do. Thankfully tonight I need the outlet so here I am.

I am sure everyone knows this already as it's all over my facebook, but seeing as it hasn't been announced in a blog yet, I'm going to say it anyways; Dave is coming home early. I am so very happy, and excited, and just cannot wait to see him again. He will be flying home on the 5th of September rather then the 19th now. His time in Vietnam is going well however, he's finding Saigon too busy and intimidating so he will be traveling to another city in Vietnam for his last week there. 

I've had a very strange day emotionally. I woke up feeling fantastic, and that feeling carried on until about 2pm, when I suddenly felt run down, and exhausted, so I went to my room to have a nap, which never happened because my brain just wouldn't shut-up, and I lied in bed restlessly until 4 something, after which I came online and started catching up on the mass amount of video's I've missed on Carrie Fletcher's youtube. I adore her, here's the link to her youtube for anyone who's interested, she is an amazing, young woman, https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsWayPastMyBedTime/videos

Dave and I emailed back and forth for quite some time, and are still talking now, sort of, whenever he manages to check his email whilst he's doing things with his day. Cannot believe it's already tomorrow morning for him, that thought is so weird to me. I've tried watching movies and shows on netflix but lose interest not even half hour into them, and find myself sitting on my bed still watching Carrie Fletcher video's and emailing with Dave, however for some odd reason my mood is very blah.

Perhaps I will turn on some music have a little dance around my room, and then figure out what to do with the rest of my evening from there.


Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment