Thursday 15 August 2013

Keeping Busy.

Today has been a good and bad day. Work went really well, and I managed to get boosted up to getting paid per mat rather than hourly, massively great news for my finances which were already looking good from the hourly wage at my new job. Yay!

I also managed to have a good 30 minute long back and forth email conversation going with Dave, which was quite nice. He seems to be having a great time in Korea, and I am really glad he is enjoying his trip. 


Meanwhile however I have yet to manage to stop constantly thinking and fussing over the fact he isn't here. Its driving me crazy, I just cannot seem to get over the fact that I won't be seeing him until September 20th. I keep on telling myself its only a short time, and that before I know it he will be home again. Which is true, only the before I know will actually be verrrry slow if I keep up this bloody negative attitude. He is away on holiday, and I need to just accept that, and carry on with my days. Yes I am allowed to think of him, and miss him, but that cannot be all that I worry about 24/7 it might just kill me if I do. 

So game plan, positive attitude in toe. If I feel the need to just vent or get super lonely hey guess what, my blog is here for a reason. So don't be surprised if you start seeing a new post every evening. I don't see this as a bad thing. I see this as something to keep me busy. Keeping busy is going to be a must. I think the next 35 days will be filled with good music, writing a lot, playing games on facebook, talking to my mum maybe slightly more than usual (and I am a pure mama's girl so I already talk to her a lot as is), whining, over-thinking, walking, dancing, laughing, crying, movie watching, book reading, picture taking, and discovering just how strong I actually am.

Until next time (...tomorrow?) :)


 

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly what a blog is for - write what you want and when you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete