Friday 7 December 2012

On Track

Today is/was the first official day of my healthy eating plan, although it may not have kick started in the best way. When I got to work early this morning they had a very nice bakery tray with donuts, croissants, and bagels sitting there. So of course I couldn't help myself and my breakfast choice was a bagel which isn't bad, however that bagel was accompanied by one mini croissant, and a chocolate glazed donut. So definitely not a great start however I managed to stay on track for the rest of the day.  

I went to the gym for a training session after work, and then did my massive grocery shop which I was shocked only came to a grand total of $80. Not too bad considering all the stuff I got. I had a late lunch so made myself a salad and with that I had 3 veggie tenders (which would be my replacement of a lean meat as a veggie) followed by some Quaker Crispy Mini's (90 calories) for a snack, and later on I wasn't feeling quite so hungry so my dinner was just a peanut butter sandwich with a small portion of chocolate soya milk. I also had a few strawberries as a snack afterwards, so all in all minus the mini croissant and chocolate glazed donut, not a half bad start to eating healthy. 

I got myself some shoes for the work Christmas party tomorrow, which I'm not entirely sure I will manage to keep on my feet the entire evening, but I thought they were so pretty and that they'd go with my outfit, so I just had to have them. 

Those shoes with the gold glitter nail polish I bought, and the ring and little gold/diamond bow earrings that made it in my last blog, will be worn with this outfit. 


I'm quite excited, and think it will be a top evening. Here is to hoping I am right!
I also purchased the rest of my sisters Christmas present and some lovely little socks for myself. I looove my socks, they're amazing. 

Two Christmas presents bought and wrapped.

Best socks ever!

Hope you all have a very lovely weekend and hope that I manage to stay on track with my new "diet"! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment