Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Spirit.

Today was quite busy in a way. I got up and rushed to the gym for my hour training session with Rily, after which I did a spot of shopping and finished buying one of the many Christmas gifts I need to buy, luckily for me we're doing Christmas on the 31st this year so I've still got time to finish up with everyone else. I finished buying my niece Morgan's gift, and started on my nieces Melissa, and Melody, and also started my sisters Christmas gift so far. 

If you're wondering why we're doing Christmas on New Years Eve rather than on actual Christmas day this year, the reason is because my siblings are married and therefor we alternate Christmas every year. One year we as a family will have Christmas on Christmas day together, and the next year we have Christmas on New Years so that my siblings and their spouses may spend Christmas with their Spouses family as well. I think all in all it's a fair trade, and works rather well. 

I got myself a tiny golden Christmas tree for my room...I'm not sure why but I am currently obsessed with anything and everything GOLD!!!

Isn't it just adorable? (The Halloween card in the back is from my friend Lucy and will remain up all year round, regardless of it no longer being Halloween.)

I also wrapped up Morgan's gift as little kids have prying eyes, and I didn't want her sneaking a glance at her present, I love wrapping gifts so much, even if it will get destroyed I just love wrapping them up and making it so nice and pretty. 
 
            Wrapping Centre

It's been so easy and fun for me to get in the Christmas spirit this year, and I cannot wait for New
Years Eve to come so I can have a nice lovely Christmas with my family!

I also got myself a few little tid-bits today. I got some earrings and a ring for my outfit to the work Christmas Party on Saturday night, and 2 new nail polishes. 


 

Well that's all for today so until next time...BYEEE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment