Friday 21 December 2012

Life is moments.

Today has been quite a rough day. It started at 6am, after 4 hours of broken up sleep being kept awake by the cats (my brother in-law got the kids 2 cats as an early Christmas present). After which I rushed to the gym for a training session, and then did the rest of my Christmas shopping, came home wrapped a few of them up, before having to rush to work for my 6 hour shift.

After work I got some very bad news, that I will not share at this moment in time. But would appreciate any prayers or happy thoughts anyone can spare for my family at this time, until we learn more.

I am finally finished my Christmas shopping save one gift, that I will be purchasing on the 28th (keep in mind we are doing our Christmas on New Years Eve).

Christmas present central!
Thor & Mia the cats.
I have also managed to see The Hobbit, it was brilliant and I highly recommend it to any Lord of The Rings/Fantasy fans out there. The cinematography and storytelling is just beyond words. I would love nothing more then to be involved in those films (though I know the chances for that have sailed far away) it is still a huge dream of mine. 

Alas that is all for this week, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas on Tuesday!!

Byeeee :)




No comments:

Post a Comment