Thursday 13 December 2012

6 Days

It's nearly been exactly a week since I started my healthy eating diet plan. It hasn't been going horribly but then again it hasn't been a complete success either. Whereas I do make sure my meals have remained healthy, its been harder for me not to snack on chocolates etc. then I thought it would be. That being said, I'm really enjoying the gym, even when my trainer kicks my ass. Sure shoulder presses and anything related to weight lifting might not be my favorite thing to do in the world, but I know that what its doing is building my muscle and toning my arms, and that in the long scheme of things it will benefit me.

I got around to watching Perks of Being a Wallflower before going to bed last night, and thought it was such an amazingly beautiful story. The movie really touched me, and got me thinking on things. Which just made me want to read the book that much more. I could for sure relate to Charlie, and although I haven't gone through the same amount of pain and loss in my life as he did, it was something that left me dwelling on how much I've come through in my life, and how much I've grown. 

The work Christmas party was a good night, I danced the night away with my friends from work, and although I wish the music was better, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The beginning of my being there a bit rocky. I did sort of feel out of place, and bored, but then I realised I clearly wasn't going to have any fun just sitting there and watching everyone else dance and have fun, and that I had to get off my butt and do something. Once I managed to do that it turned out to be a top night, and it was definitely very good for me to be able to get out and socialize.

Saturday I'll be going Christmas shopping which I'm looking forward to, but I'm not sure how many presents I'll still have left to buy by the end of the day, so we'll see how good it turns out in the end. I should also hopefully be going to see The Hobbit soon, I've been waiting for this movie for ages and just cannot wait to go and see it!

Aside from all that really not much going on, so I shall leave it here. Byeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment