Thursday 29 November 2012

Truth.

Hello again, today was quite a busy day as I had a full 8 hour shift at work, which was then followed by 35 minutes of cardio at the gym before I finally made my way home. I've for sure been feeling the pain in my muscles for the past 2 days since my first work out session with Rily on Tuesday, yet find myself excited about tomorrows hour long session with him, yes I am of course also dreading it because I am already in so much pain. 

A few people have been speculating that I have joined the gym for one reason, and one reason only. That being that my current crush just so happens to work out there as well. This is false, and I am actually quite hurt people would assume I'd join a gym just because of that. I joined the gym for myself, it's something I knew I wanted to do before I even arrived in Alberta from Ontario, I had even in fact asked my friend Hayley if she wanted to be my work out buddy. However she sadly lives on the other side of the city from me so that wasn't going to work out. That left me deciding I may not join as I didn't care for the idea of going on my own. Finally after months of saying I'd work out from home, and failing to do so, and feeling crap about myself, I decided enough was enough and that it was time for me to join a gym. I decided on the one next to work, because it just so happens to be next to my work, this way I could get in a work out after work, and then head home. So to sum up, I 100% joined the gym for myself, for my self confidence, and to lose those few extra pounds that make me feel bad about myself. 

In any case, I'm really not too sure I'd want my crush to see me at the gym, as I'm still very self conscious, and don't wear makeup to the gym, and although I'm trying to work on my issues of thinking that I'm not good enough, I still haven't gotten through the faze of thinking I look far too plain without makeup on. So there we have it, the absolute truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment