Tuesday 27 November 2012

Healthy Life.

So I will now be following sort of a strict "diet" if you will. Which really only means I'll now be ensuring I eat the proper amount of calories, drink enough water, and eat much less junk food. My grocery list will generally stay the same, but probably with a few veggies changing out a bit here and there. So I thought I'd post this blog as a constant reminder to myself to stick with it. I will be allowing myself a treat every 2 weeks, so every second Sunday, I will be allowed ONE item of junk food; such as a cookie, or a small piece of cake, or a little bit of ice cream. Only once every 2 weeks will I allow myself to do so, and I have to fit it into my calorie intake of the day as well.


  • Frozen Berries (mixed)
  • Gelatin Free Yogurt
  • Milk
  • Bread
  • Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Pecans, and/or Pistachios
  • Quinoa
  • Lentils
  • Apples
  • Bananas
  • Nectarines
  • Strawberries, and/or Raspberries (fresh)
  • Carrots
  • Lettuce, and/or Mixed Greens
  • Tomatoes
  • Cucumbers
  • Broccoli
  • Spinach
  • Asparagus
  • Green Beans
  • Vegetarian Meat Supplement (veggie nuggets, veggie burger, etc.)
  • Raspberry Vinaigrette
  • Oatmeal
  • Peanut Butter
  • Special K, and/or Mueslix Cereal

Well that about sums everything up I believe. So once I manage to do this very large grocery shop...money will be holding me back from being able to actually start this for right now; but I will hopefully get it done on 7th December. So technically on from 7th December grocery shopping shall be much easier, and stress free, as will planning out my meals. Hurrah!

Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment