Sunday 25 November 2012

Silence.

I apologise for those of you who actually read and look forward to my blog posts for the silence in the past month. It was pointed out to me by a friend tonight, that I haven't been blogging. The reason behind this is because I really just don't have much to say as of late.

I've been busy with work, and life in general I suppose. Having good and bad days, and some very random fantastic days, where I feel like I'm on cloud nine and everything is right in the world. Those fantastic days are for some odd reason usually followed by a bad day. 


I joined the gym next to my work on Friday, and have a session with a trainer on Tuesday, which I'm actually dreading, yet looking forward to...if that makes any sense at all. The main reason I'm looking forward to it is because now I have no more excuses. I will finally be getting that kick in the ass I need, to lose the weight I want to, and I also think it will be very good for my self confidence. Today I spent a portion of my day writing some recipes in my Recipe Binder which is going to eventually be filled with yummy Vegetarian recipes ensuring I get the right amount of calories per day. Aside from that the rest of my day was spent being driven crazy by my nieces (whom I adore), watching some youtube video's, and trying not to die of boredom.

I will be going to my work Christmas party on the 8th of December as a way to get myself out of the house and have a social evening out. I think it will be really good for me as work is now my main "social outing". Thankfully I will also soon have the gym to keep me busy, and not just work.

I suppose that is all for now, so until next time byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment