Thursday 18 October 2012

Intuition!

I'm back already. I feel like I have so much to talk about lately, or maybe it's more just that I like getting what's on my mind out. I've started feeling like blogging a lot lately, and have been holding myself back a bit. I've made one of the many notepads I own into a sort of journal where I've been writing out things for the past few days that I wanted to blog. I thought blogging every day might just be a bit much, so that the notepad would be a nice second outlet. 

It's 4am for me at the moment, and I'm restless. Although I feel tired enough to sleep, my mind is running at about a thousand miles a second, and I felt like now would be a perfect time to write out a blog. Every time I write a blog it seems to be in the very wee hours of the morning, so it must be when my mind is strangely most active. 

Anywho, for the past three days now I've been having these feelings in my gut like something big is going to happen, and strangely my mind keeps on going to one major thing, and I keep on pondering it, and wondering how this could come to pass in my life soon, but I suppose it could. Generally when I get this feeling, and something specific comes to mind, I've been right, and this is why I call it my intuition; hence the title of this blog. 

So if at some point of summer/fall of 2013 you find me blogging about a move to Ireland or the UK, then we will all know that my intuition was right on track. If this happens, I will be so, so happy, and I truly hope that I am right on this feeling. I keep on having small images of me in Cambridge around Christmas time, which is odd. I don't know why it's specifically Cambridge in these images, especially since I've only ever been there once, but yet it is. However this could also be nothing, and just my very vivid imagination popping things into the visual part of mind (does this even make sense?) that I want to see. Who knows?!

What I do know, is that for a nice change in the last 2 years, I have a plan, and who knows my intuition could just be spot on, and I might just get what I want out of life. I now believe and hope to always believe that if a dream is big enough, and important enough to you, that no matter the hurdles that come your way, you do everything you can, and you work at it, until you're able to reach that dream, because it's worth fighting for!

Sleepy times now, see you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment