Wednesday 10 October 2012

New Beginning

Well it's been a bit longer between posts then I wanted, but here I am again. 

I have officially started working which is nice, I thought it might be harder to start working again as I haven't had a job for 6 months, but it's so nice to get out of the house, and have something to do. For now it's just part-time but for part-time my hours are actually fairly decent. Considering I actually have 40 hours scheduled for the next 2 weeks. It may only be about 20 hours a week, but it's much better than nothing. I'd much prefer 30-40 hours a week rather than every two weeks, but I will for sure take what I can get at the moment.

On another note, I haven't been doing so well on the whole "not fantasizing" about my nieces grade 2 teacher, and now I have yet another guy added to the mix (of my fantasies that is...and when I say fantasies I do not mean pervy ones) he's a cute, quite young, ginger lad, from Scotland at work. I've not said more then hello to him, as he only just started today, and today was only my second shift, but boyle he's got two of my weaknesses (ginger hair, and a Scottish accent - sexiest accent out there!) so obviously there will be some sort of fantasizing going on there.

Not much else to report I'm afraid, but will give a puppy update. We named Mini Hercules, Bandit,  and his eyes are both opened (one opened yesterday, and one today). His ears are opening as well, and he's growing by the minute. Such an adorable little pup, I keep on trying to persuade my Brother In-Law to let me keep Bandit, but to no avail. Ah well, can't win all of our battles I suppose.

That is all for now, so until next time, buh-bye! 



No comments:

Post a Comment