Thursday 13 June 2013

Waiting.

Still no news from the doctor yet, I will hopefully hear back from him soon. I am dying for my results so I can finally have my consultation with a surgeon, so that I can get my surgery date, and then finally my surgery. It feels an odd thing to actually be looking forward to, but I honestly cannot wait until I finally get the surgery. Gallstones suck. 

On another note I did an online video interview to work at a bank today, so fingers crossed that I will make it to the next level of their interviewing process, as that job would help out my financial situation immensely. Send me all the good luck vibes you can, it would be muchly appreciated.

I also have a severe case of the traveling blues, and really want to be able to start saving up so that I can go on a holiday somewhere. I am dying to just get away. I do really want to head back to the UK so I can see all of my friends over there, but at the same time would love to go somewhere I have never been yet. Must also commence operation renew passport, so that I can actually leave the Country. 

I think that's all for now, shall be back with another update soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment