Sunday 30 June 2013

Choices.

Well Amber is officially back in Ontario. I miss her so much already and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I guess it’s just going to be an adjustment. It will take time to get used to not having her here anymore. That being said I am sure she is happy to be home and with her family again, which is all that matters, and hey, it’s not like I will never get to see her again.

In other news, it turns out all is okay with my liver, just waiting on my consultation with the surgeon now, still no date for that, waiting sucks, but at least I am slightly closer to a surgery date.

I very clearly did not get the job at the bank, which is a shame I think it would have been a brilliant job, but all I can do is keep on trying. Here’s to hoping I find a full time job that pays a decent wage soon.

I hope to be able to take my GED exam at some point this year, and I am currently trying to figure out what career path I want to take. What job do I want to do forever? So far, no jobs have ever intrigued me enough for me to be like, “Hey I want that to be my life long job.” but let us hope that I will find a career path that I am willing to take soon. It’s time for this 24 year old to be a more responsible, financially stable, mature (ok well that’ll never happen) adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment