Sunday 29 September 2013

New Beginnings. (Part 2)

Today I made the official choice that it's time for a new beginning, time to remember my dreams and discover new ones. Time to start the long, hard process of moving on. Part of me feels as though for Dave, letting go of me, and letting go of our relationship is easy, but I really don't know that. I have no idea how he's feeling about all this, and it will do me no good to sit around and have negative thoughts about it all. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time writing blogs here, but as a part of my new beginnings I have set up a new blog. Hence this one having part 2 in the title, though in reality I suppose this one is part 1, after all I am writing it first. None the less this is my farewell to blogspot, but not my farewell to blogging all together.

To new beginnings, possibilities, dreams, and a positive outlook.

 http://kaybots.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. why you leaving me!!!!! lol But i will follow you on wordpress!! xox

    ReplyDelete